- At least one referee should be competent to comment on your academic potential.
- I knew that Imperial College London would have no qualms about checking my academic potential in the Depository.
- The breakthrough for Raymond, and for many thousands of other kids who unlocked their academic potential with the help of technology, was a learning process based on exploration, discovery, constant feedback, and individual experience.
- As a concept with a very strong academical potential, evolution provides social frame for explaining and analyzing country society.
- The new academic year is coming.
- She's always shown an academic turn of mind.