- An academic period devoted to work or study in such a place.
- With the three-year academic period cut down to two years, the problem of quality of talents-training in higher vocational education has protruded out conspicuously.
- He has published 12 articles on some effective domestic academic periodicals.
- The properties of academic periodicals include those of politics, culture, information and merchandise.
- The academic element is the main element in the academic periodicals' appraisal system.