Academic medical center的用法和样例：
- Erik Jan van Lieshout, a study co-author and critical care specialist at the University of Amsterdam's Academic Medical Center.
- Maartje de Win of Academic Medical Center at the Uniersity of Amsterdam reported Monday at the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) in Chicago.
- But now some leading academic medical centers are restricting the use of samples, and a smattering of physician practices are shutting down the sample cabinet.
- If patient-centered medicine is to become a widespread reality in academic medical centers, educational initiatives must include reform of the medical record.
- In January, an article in the Journal of the American Medical Association said current relations with pharmaceutical representatives created conflicts of interest and urged academic medical centers to take the lead in adopting reforms.