- Their rarely being discussed in Taiwan's academic literature bespeaks the un-examined frames of ethnographic study.
- The academic literature is littered with the carcasses of ciphers broken by their analyses.
- There is a bulk academic literature that links liberalisation of markets with an increase in bank failures.
- Students want to be able to electronically access academic literature that they cannot obtain on the spot, or they want to receive it via email.
- Chinese philology”, often shortened into a term with the literary meaning of“ Chinese character study”, is an old discipline with a large body of academic literature of various kinds.