- Conclusion: PBL is good for students to maste the academic knowledge.
- The academic knowledge on book is the summary of practice and sublimate, direct palpability, but need to examine with practice again conversely.
- Because of this lack of academic knowledge, his words don't always correspond to the accepted interpretations of those words.
- Public relevance is definitely the right direction instead of secluding itself as a private elite professional community musing with its academic knowledge.
- To become a world-class school of economics and management, contributing academic knowledge that fuels the revival of the Chinese economy and cultivating business leaders for China and the world.
- Knowledge without common sense counts for little.