- A topic, a subject, or an area of academic interest or specialization.
- It's only a matter of academic interest to me now, as you might say, but I thought it would he interesting to know.
- It's important to understand that these metrics are not here solely for academic interests.
- I do not want to bore you with all the technical details that are perhaps only of market or academic interest.
- In addition to her academic interest, she also has strong interest in participating in local community projects.