- The new academic year is coming.
- Our team swept the board in the sports games.
- She's always shown an academic turn of mind.
- His utterances were discreetly academic.
- I came in seventeenth place in the games.
- It's a matter of academic concern.
academic gap academic academic year and credit system academic discipline development academic achievement motivation academic affairs administration academic delay of gratification Academic Research of University academic leader of a discipline academic researching capability academic achievement prediction