- By the time of England's Henry VIII, Oxford and Cambridge began using a standard form of academic dress, which was controlled to the tiniest detail by the university.
- The Development of Academic Dress and its Laden Meaning and Value
- The clerk held out a dress for Martha to try on.
- Tessa laid out her best dress to wear at the party.
- The new academic year is coming.
academic gap academic academic journal of university Academic emotion questionnaire academic self - handicapping academic evaluation mechanisms academic standard construction academic atmosphere constuction academic association evaluation academic self-efficacy belief academic ecological environment