academic delay of gratification的用法和样例：
- Academic Delay of Gratification of Middle School Students
- Cognition-behavior training could be used to interfere the ability of delay of gratification of ADHD children.
- The lagged ability of delay of gratification of ADHD not only leads to the deficit of self-management of behavior,and but also causes the low development of emotional control.
- Delay of gratification(DOG) refers to an individual's ability to forego immediate rewards, opportunities, or needs in favor of alternative opportunities, needs, or rewards that are of greater value but are more temporally remote.
延迟满足(Delay of gratification,DOG)是指甘愿为价值更大的遥远结果而放弃即时满足的抉择取向,以及在等待期中所表现出的自制能力,它是一种心理成熟的表现。
- Delay of gratification is one of ingredients of self-regulation system,which is necessary to individuals guiding their behaviors in the absence of external imposed stimulations circumstances.