- A unit of academic credit usually equal to one hour of class work per week during one semester.
- Academic credit system is a new issue at institutions of higher learning in our country.
- To adopt academic credit system enables students to finish their study as soon as possible.
- For non-UNSW Students: Will you be able to receive academic credit for participating in the Porosity C8 Studio?
- A fixed amount of scholastic study used as a basis for calculating academic credits, usually measured in hours of classroom instruction or laboratory work.