- The new academic year is coming.
- She's always shown an academic turn of mind.
- His utterances were discreetly academic.
- It's a matter of academic concern.
- The question is purely academic.
- An optional academic course or subject.
academic gap academic academic development during new period Academic Activity and Academic Liberty academic conference of palaeogeography Academic and Research Library Campaign academic information management system Academic Duty of Educational Researcher academic achievement of an organization academic and technological achievements academic science and technology journal