- Professor Training Precise Teaching and Examination Academic Authority.
- The authority of a college mainly consists of administrative authority and academic authority.
- The academic authority is an important constituent of the university authority structure.
- Academic authority and administrative authority, which complement each other for the integral goal of a school, are the organic ingredient of a united university.
- Discipline organization plays a similar role as university and academic authority materializes the power of the discipline organization at the same time.