- The new academic year is coming.
- She's always shown an academic turn of mind.
- His utterances were discreetly academic.
- It's a matter of academic concern.
- The question is purely academic.
- An optional academic course or subject.
academic gap academic academic degree and postgraduate education academic standards that have retrograded. academic learning oriented graduate students academicians in higher learning institutions academic/intellectual/scientific rigour Academic tide ofChinese architectural culture academic credentials of undergraduate courses academic instruction and reference information academic research with Chinese characteristics