- Today, TRACS provides academic accreditation to many of America's finest Christian institutions of higher learning.
- The Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation validates courses and programmes offered by Hong Kong's non-university,degree-awarding institutions.
- Caritas Francis Hsu College was established in 1985 and upgraded to an approved post-secondary college in August 2001 after going through accreditation by the Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation.
- The Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation validates courses and programmes offered by the Hong Kong Institute of Education and some other non-UGC-funded institutions that are not self-accrediting.
- The ex officio members include representatives of all the local teacher training institutes, the Executive Director of the Hong Kong Council for Academic Accreditation, and government officials.