- adj. 深不可测的；极坏的；完全的
very great; limitless;
resembling an abyss in depth; so deep as to be unmeasurable;
"the abyssal depths of the ocean"
- Woeful souls are wailing in an abysmal pond.
- Although there is an abysmal lack of educational software, the number of computers in schools expands rapidly.
- The film was so abysmal that I fell asleep.
- Despite this, in many developing countries, the literacy rate for women is abysmal.
- He took courses to remedy his abysmal ignorance.
- These strata, lying apparently in contact, is in fact abysmal separate.