- It is upper section also undertakes checking supervisory rarely next, those who cause abusive official seal is malfeasant cannot get effectively keep within limits.
- In June this year, a court in the central province of Hubei complied, by acquitting a 21-year-old pedicurist who had stabbed a sexually abusive official to death.
- The higher officials knew there was a hen on.
- Sustained, harshly abusive language; invective.
- Corrupt officials milked the common people dry.
- The man rounded on him with a torrent of abusive language.