- "How can an organization claim that it stands for respect or that it cares about its people when abusive behavior is allowed to go unchecked?
- In the United States, credit card fees have become a political issue. Congress has threatened to take action against what critics call abusive behavior by lenders.
- The Justice Department says domestic violence can be defined as a pattern of abusive behavior used by one partner in any relationship to control another partner.
- Abusive Behavior Observation Checklist
- discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race.