- Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki countered by referring to the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal in Iraq and the controversial US detention center centre at Guantanamo Bay.
- It is by far the biggest payout in the sexy abuse scandal that first erupted in Boston in 2002.
- It's by far the biggest payout in the sex abuse scandal that first erupted in Boston in 2002.
- The church has still not apologized for shameful dissembling by its hierarchy on the sex abuse scandal.
- However, nearly the same number, 73 percent, say they do not approve of how the Catholic Church has handled the sex abuse scandal.