- The government has established working group to survey the problem of abusing drug.
- A critical clue came from the effects of another abused drug: PCP (phencyclidine), also known as angel dust.
- The government has set up a work team to investigate the problem of abusing drug.
- The study found that marijuana was the most commonly abused drug -- 8.5 percent said they had abused it -- followed by cocaine (2.8 percent) and amphetamines (2 percent).
- The nurse diluted the drug with saline water.