- It was Chiang Kai-shek who used the absurd argument,which Comrade Mao Tse-tung refutes in this article,that such a conference would not constitute an Eastern Munich.
- This absurd argument is talked quite, except is intended chicanery, it is ignorant, the dispute that connects at least discerns ability is done not have.
- Cite just one co-operative that is being managed successfully, and you will be able to explode all the absurd arguments against co-operation.
- The die-hards have concocted absurd arguments for the rejection of communism just because they want to reject the united front and practise their one-party doctrine.
- It is absurd to go out in such terrible weather.