abstract and concrete的用法和样例：
- The accuracy of the four inferent types about abstract and concrete material increases with age.
- Sovereignty is a special concept which is both abstract and concrete, absolute and relative, supreme and stratifiable, permanent and temporary.
- The German constitution court, as an independent state organ, supervises legislation by both abstract and concrete reviews.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- My company started relatively late acquisition, merger and the company law provisions do not improve, there scoping vague and confusing concept, and too abstract and concrete operational difference.
- The paper reaches the conclusion that this vivid and concrete novel and the abstract and profound French feminist theories echo and elaborate one another so as to prove the diversity of feminism.