absorptive rate of radiation的用法和样例：
- The damping force of radiation is a jumpulse of the time rate of change of force.
- Because of the continuous decay, the quantity of radioactive material and the rate of emission of radiation decrease steadily.
- It is found that the rate of graft poly-merization increased with the increase of radiation dose, dose rate and monomer concen-tration.
- During the process of radiation, the rate of initiation and propagation in radiation systems of epoxy resin has a rapid increase up to a maximum value and then decreases.
- The absorption factor and absorption rate of nitrogen were analyzed.