- We took measurements of various carbon-nanotube suspensions and nanotube-doped glass in order to observe the absorptive characteristics of multiwall carbon nanotubes in distinct environments.
- Then, the sound reflection and absorption characteristics of the micro-perforated structure in the newly-built amphitheatre are investigated.
- The absorbing structure made of an aluminum fiberboard and a cavity on its back has clear resonance absorption characteristics.
- The results show that the fly-ash cenosphere particles have good microwave absorption characteristics after the metal deposition.
- This is in addition to general absorption characteristic of the free electrons.
- Mottle: Spotty or uneven ink application, usually most easily seen and most pronounced in large solid areas. Mottle are caused by poor ink or uneven absorption characteristics in the paper.