- The lead content in vegetabies around highway has been studied by graphite furnace-atomic absorption spectrophotometer.
- Objective To solve the problem of low and unsteady signal that produced by flame atomic absorption spectrophotometer.
- Methods Vanadium content in cassia seed was measured by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer.
- Methods:Zinc (Zn), calcium (Ca) and iron (Fe) of 804 children were determined by atomic absorption spectrophotometer.
- Top, the calcinator in the sodium tripolyphosphate plant; above, the atomic absorption spectrophotometer, being used in the laboratory.