- X-ray diffraction, differential thermal analysis, electron microscope and infraed absorption spectrograph were used to characterize kaolin, calcined kaolin and the 4A zeolite made from kaolin.
- infrared absorption spectrography
- Methods: Graphite oven atom Absorption spectrographic methods was used for determination.
- The research of optimization condition on determination of chromium content in dairy products by graphite furnace atom absorption spectrographic methods was mainly developed.
- Direct determination of the chromium amount in cross-linked polymer with atomic absorption spectrography