- A medicine or an agent that induces absorption.
- Soil water not available for absorption by plants.
- I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work.
- His work suffered because of his total absorption in sport.
- Colorimeter, Syringe Pipet, Electronic Balance.
absorptiontype absorption absorptionmetric determination absorption from injection site absorption refrigeration system absorption coefficient spectrum Absorption and emission spectra absorption-emission pyrometer absorption equivalent thickness absorption-enhancement effect absorption type frequency meter