- The total absorption of nitrogen increased with the amount of nitrogen topdressing, but the proportion of absorption nitrogen during the blooming period to total nitrogen were downtrend.
- Therefore, under sprinkler andflood irrigation pattern and different irrigation amount, the soil nutrient profile is quitedifferent, which causes wheat absorpt nitrogen differently.
- Air consists chiefly of nitrogen.
- Nitrogen forms most of the Earth's air.
- The lamp is full of gaseous nitrogen.
- A medicine or an agent that induces absorption.