- Difference absorption measurement and wavelength modulation harmonic mea- surement are two fundamental approaches for gas light absorption detection.
- Photoacoustic absorption measurement of intrinsic GaAs by laser heterodyne at high temperature of 500K was made for the first time.
- The interaction of CSU-A with chalcopyrite and pyrite was studied by mineral flotation test, absorption measurement and infrared spectrum analysis.
- For absorption measurement of large-aperture optical coatings, a novel method of imaging photothermal microscopy based on image lock-in technique is presented.
- The optical properties of corona poled NDA and a newly synthesized CNDA doped PMMA films were investigated with in situ second harmonic generation (SHG) measurement and absorption measurement.