- And the most relative error of the absorption efficiency of n-butyl acetate is 0.80%, the average relative error is 0.32%.
- The absorber is used in ammonia plants and manifests its higher absorption efficiency, yielding better economic benefit.
- When the volume ratio of the strong absorbing material, carbon particle, is greater than 0.3, the equivalences of absorption efficiency and extinction efficiency are good.
- Result showed that HPE maize performed a higher N and K absorption efficiency in low P regiment, its N, K absorption and dry matter accumulation were less affected by low P supply.
- Because of the simplification design of single coil divergent field microwave electron-cyclotron-resonance chemical vapor deposition (MWECR CVD) system, its absorption efficiency of microwave power is not good.
- With the decrease of relatively density of aluminium foam, its elastic modulus, yielding stress and energy absorbing ability decrease, and the peak of energy absorption efficiency increases to some extent.