名词 absorption coefficient:
- a measure of the rate of decrease in the intensity of electromagnetic radiation (as light) as it passes through a given substance; the fraction of incident radiant energy absorbed per unit mass or thickness of an absorber
- Dependance of green absorption coefficients on growth atmosphere and source rod concentration has been symmetrically investigated.
- In conclusion an approach under distributed pump and with nonuniform pump absorption coefficients is proposed to get the best match of temperature distribution and output power.
- The gradient polyurethanes with polyurethanes/inorganic fillers were prepared and their underwater sound absorption coefficients were measured in sound tube.
- So an approach with nonuniform pump absorption coefficients is proposed to reach the reduction of the maximum thermal stress of clad surface and high output power.
- New methods of quantitative determination of absorption coefficients of solar radiation absorbed by pigments are introduced. Their applications are illustrated.