- FDTD CPML 1D absorption boundary conditions complete source code, has been tested.
- The method is easily realized with small computation amount, and its absorption effect is better than conventional paraxial approximation absorption boundary condition.
- It was found that after our careful processing of the absorption boundary for artificial reflection, we could use the time-trace records at the surface to invert the locations of seismic sources or underground scatterer accurately.
- Application of PML Absorption Boundary Condition in the Calculation of Microstrip Antenna
- The lane is the boundary of our land.
- The ball ran (ie rolled) to the boundary.