- FDTD CPML 1D absorption boundary conditions complete source code, has been tested.
- The method is easily realized with small computation amount, and its absorption effect is better than conventional paraxial approximation absorption boundary condition.
- It was found that after our careful processing of the absorption boundary for artificial reflection, we could use the time-trace records at the surface to invert the locations of seismic sources or underground scatterer accurately.
- They marked the boundaries of the football fields.
- He scored 26 runs, all in boundaries.
- The boundaries are clearly marked off on the map.