名词 absorption band:
- a dark band in the spectrum of white light that has been transmitted through a substance that exhibits absorption at selective wavelengths
- Because J-aggregates of cyanine dye exhibit sharp absorption bands (i. e.
- And the resonance absorption band from 460nm to600nm becomes weak, too.
- Moreover,the presence of Ce~(3+) impurity causes the absorption band at 306nm.
- Its accuracy and optical resolution may be influenced by atmospheric absorption bands.
- There were ten characteristic absorption bands in the HPLC chromatograms,which differed from the cortex of...