- (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another; a fluid permeates or is dissolved by a liquid or solid
- (physics) the process in which incident radiated energy is retained without reflection or transmission on passing through a medium;
"the absorption of photons by atoms or molecules"
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- complete attention; intense mental effort
- the mental state of being preoccupied by something
- Exercise can promote absorption of nutrients by the body.
- I really appreciate his complete absorption in his work.
- He painted the lid of the piano with absorption.
- absorption chamber吸收室
- absorption efficiency吸收效率
- absorption chromatography吸收色谱学,吸收色层...
- absorption column吸附塔,吸收塔,吸收...
- absorption characteristic吸收特性
- absorption dynamometer吸收式测功器,吸收测...
- absorption control吸收控制
- absorption effect吸收效应
- absorption factor吸收因子,吸收率...
- absorption band吸收带,吸收光谱带,...
- absorption filter吸收滤光器,吸收滤光...
- absorption capacity吸收容量,吸收能力,...
- absorption coefficient吸收系数
- absorption equilibrium吸收平衡
- absorption brake吸收制动器
- absorption apparatus吸收装置,减震装置...
- absorption color吸收色
- absorption:absorption n. 吸收 英英解释:名词absorption:1. (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another…