- The absorb rate of alveolar bone in telescope repair was much lower than that in clasp (P<0.01).
- The former were less acid-resistant,with a lower dye absorbingability and a smaller equilibrium dye absorbing rate,and a higher dying tempera-ture was required.
- Popped corns can be added to milk to increase the settling time in the stomach, which can improve the absorb rate of the nutrition.
- Human life is imperiled seriously by head and neck cancer (HNC),and the curative effect of conventional chemotherapy is hardly limited by the limited absorbing rate for drug.
- In the experiment. the absorbing rate of soil mineralizable N increased greatly after the elongation stage, it was assumed that the rice had a fertilizer deficiency phenomenon during the later period.