- When the CB content is over 6.0 vol%, the wave reflection on the surface of the material increases and so the wave absorbing performance decreases.
- Mur and perfect matched layer (PML) absorbingboundary conditions (ABCs) are studied, and the absorbing performance of both theABCs are compared by numerical tests.
- And the incrustation scale in the all-glass evacuated solar collector tubes should be cleaned up after 18 months of use to recover their heat absorbing performance.
- Effects of the content of fiber,vesicant,pore ratio and pore diameter were investigated,the results indicates the variables have great effects on the sound absorbing performance of the samples.
- The test results show that the absorbing performance of the modified algorithm is better than that of the original one, especially in case of wave propagating at large incident angle.