- Based on PMMA and taking number one near infrared absorbing dye(NIR1) and light-stable reagent as the additives,a near infrared absorbing filter is made by way of dissolving and blending.
- It will then be possible to block all of the peaks but one, by using absorbing filters of colored glass or gelatin.
- This process results in two fractions: coarse circuit card pellets and absorbed filter dust.
- This new novel is an absorbing family saga.
- You need to filter the drinking water.
- The retailer has to absorb the cost of wastage.