名词 absorbent material:
- a material having capacity or tendency to absorb another substance
- This is like smoked glass and other highly absorbent materials.
- To soak up or dry with absorbent material.
- Without adequate markets to absorb materials collected for recycling,throwaways actually depress prices for used materials.
- Without adequate markets to absorb materials collected for recycling, throwaways actually depress prices for used materials.
- The company is also looking at developing industrial filtration products for drinks and oils and has already acquired customers who want to grow seeds on absorbent materials.
- The plastic overlaps the absorbent material by about an inch at the front and back of the diaper.