- This is an absorbable suture thread which leaves no trace after an operation.
- Identify the apex of the vaginal laceration. Suture the vaginal mucosa with running interlocking 3-O chromic or Vicryl absorbable suture.
- Absorbable suture had been widely used in surgical operation which was one of the most active domains in biomedicine macromolecule research.
- Methods 180 esophagectomies were performed using continuous mucosal anastomosis with absorbable suture plus interrupted seromuscular to muscular suture.
- The grade A healing rate of wound and good evaluation to the degree of the beautiful outlook of wound from others in the adhesive solvent group(14 and 13 cases) were higher than those in the absorbable suture group(8 and 7 cases)(P< 0.01).
- Results In the 78 sclerotomies , 61 (78.21%) did not require suturing while 17 (21.79 %) were closed with one 6-0 absorbable suture.