absorb vast amounts of capital的用法和样例：
- It was commonly argued that, by raising vast amounts of capital, corporations could combine or collude with competitors to control prices and inhibit genuine competition.
- The Akkadians abandoned much of their culture and absorbed vast amounts of Sumerian culture, including their religion, writing, government structure, literature, and law.
- A billion dollars is a vast amount of money.
- The sun sends out vast amounts of energy.
- They have done a vast amount of hard work.