- The deal will allow Bank of America to use the money to absorb losses at Merill Lynch, which it recently acquired.
- They can prod banks with taxpayer guarantees to shrink their risks and to build up capital buffers to absorb losses.
- Under the terms being discussed, Citigroup would agree to absorb losses on assets covered by the agreement up to a certain threshold.
- I commiserate with you on the loss of your mother.
- The retailer has to absorb the cost of wastage.
- How can we divert her thoughts from her sad loss?