- This error is an absolute error, an angle, and it is measured in deg of rad.
- Gas weight also has some influence on BHP, the absolute error may be up to 0.77 MPa and the relative error 2.3%.
- Gives a calculation formula of the absolute error of specific frictional head losses.
- Pearson correlation was used to analyze the absolute error of angle and E/I strength ratio.
- If the G1-continuity is missed then we have a so called G1-error. This error is an absolute error, an angle, and it is measured in deg of rad.