- Certainly. You're absolutely right about that.
- He acted on the premise that he was absolutely right.
- If I am wrong, you are not absolutely right.
- If I was wrong,you were not absolutely right.
- You are absolutely right about that.
- Don't scoff,she's absolutely right.
Absolutely. absolutely absolutely non perfect language absolutely homogeneous language absolutely unbiassed estimative absolutely unramified extension absolutely subjectless sentence absolutely approximate algorithm absolutely magnetic permeability Absolutely strict responsibility absolutely irreducible character