- Theorem 9 (Rearrangement Theorem) The terms of an absolutely convergent series can be rearranged without affecting either the convergence or the sum of the series.
- In contrast, because of more varied agricultural conditions in the Japanese prefectures, there were no absolute convergence in Japanese farm family and agricultural income.
- Theorem 1(Abel Theorem) If the power series is convergent at ,then for any that ,the power series absolutely converges at point ;if the power series is divergent at ,then for any that ,the power series diverges at point .
- Sommerfeld type integral contained in Hertz potential is expressed as the sum of two parts: zeroth order Hankel function and an absolutely convergent series of spherical Hankel function.
- I trust his discretion absolutely.
- What the squire said is absolutely nonsense!