- Absolute rule or power;autocracy.
- Absolute rule or power; autocracy.
- Not coincidentally, among big powers it was the British who most curtailed the absolute rule of their monarch and who established the soundest base for financing a modern state.
- In England the Parliament, in Spain the Cortes, in France the States General, and in Germany the Diet, should have proved a strong barrier against absolute rule.
- His harsh, absolutist rule within Austria produced a strong central government but also led to rioting and an assassination attempt.
absolute ohm absolute absolute of rose crimson glory absolute measure of dispersion absolute stereoscopic parallax absolute method of measurement absolute harmonic measure zero absolute interferometric laser absolute pressure vacuum gauge absolute efficiency inspection absolute bolometric luminosity