- The Mean Absolute Percentage Error（MAPE） for one-step ahead prediction is 1.382%，and MAPE for the 6 steps are all less than 6%.The prediction result is of high precision.
- The mean absolute percentage error (MAPE) and the root of mean square error (RMSE) of WA-SVM method was 0.04937 and 0.3453 respectively, whereas MAPE and RMSE of SVM method were 0.08493 and 0.6319.
- That hill's an absolute doddle (to climb).
- What percentage of the earth is covered by oceans?
- We now have the absolute proof of his guilt.