absolute concentration rate的用法和样例：
- An increase in creatinine of up to 50% from baseline or to an absolute concentration of 265 mmol/L ( 3 mg/dL),whichever is lower, is acceptable.
- Thus it is obvious that this concentration rate obtained by simple test does not possess the characteristics of inventiveness stipulated by the Patent Law.
- Therefore, the annex and combine and catenation between publishing and distribution enterprises are the efficient ways to raise highly the concentration rate of the publishing and distribution market.
- In heavy oil,not only the absolute concentrations but also the ratio indicators of neutral nitrogen compounds are too low to distinguish the oil migration path.
- At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.