- See Absentee Ballots for further information on becoming an ongoing absentee voter or to request a one-time absentee ballot.
- Absentee voting allows voters who cannot come to polling places a means to cast a ballot.
- Judge Enfield ruled against me and Steve, but upheld enough of the absentee votes for County Judge Charles Whorton, Sheriff Ralph Baker, and their crew to stay in office.
- The absentee is a person who is absent from work.
- Men and women of eighteen and above are eligible to vote.
- absentee voter缺席选举人