absent themselves from的用法和样例：
- They absented themselves from the debate.
- She knew what he meant: how good it had been to absent themselves from the endless tasks they had overseen during Reconstruction and again after the destruction of New Macross.
- Exhibiting or feeling inattentiveness: They absented themselves from the debate.
- One historian called it “the age of negligence”, as the clergy distanced themselves from the congregation and absented themselves from their pastoral ministry.
- Most animals let their young fend for themselves from an early age.