absence from duty是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
absence from duty的用法和样例：
- This clause provides against any unauthorized absence from duty.
- A former cleansing worker was sentenced to two months imprisonment for falsifying attendance records to cover up unauthorised absence from duty.
- The prevalence and the days of absence from duty of 100 human years of the workers with heavy workload are significantly higher than the control group. Their cure cost is more 8.03 times than the controls.
- He viewed his son's absence from school very badly.
- His long absence from work delayed his promotion.